Now that the field of data & analytics is gaining in maturity, the questions of our clients are shifting more and more to the organisational side of data-driven work. Think of the question: How am I going to ensure that data really works for and in my organisation? Does this question also concern you or your organisation? Learn, be inspired and exchange experiences during this round table session with an experienced guest speaker and a select number of colleagues who are working on the same topic.
Roundtable session data strategy
The round table session will be held on Thursday 3 March 2022 from 17.00 to 21.00 at Eye Amsterdam, followed by drinks. There is ample parking space and the venue is easy to reach by public transport. During the session, dinner will be served in several courses.
Implementing a data strategy
In addition to answering the question: What can I do with data and how do I use it to create value? (read: data strategy), there is a growing need for answers to questions such as:
- How do I get my data strategy off the ground successfully in my organisation, what approach and steps does that require?
- What are success and failure factors in the implementation of a data strategy?
- Which people and competences do I need for this?
- How do I organise and manage it within my organisation?
- How do I make success measurable?
We would like to invite you to a round table session with a select number of colleagues to discuss the opportunities and challenges of data-driven work and its implementation.
Register at https://cmotions.nl/rondetafelsessie-3maart2022-datastrategie-implementeren-in-je-organisatie/